Tomato-Herb Frittata Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 10 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- Step 1 Lightly grease a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Step 2 Spread tomato halves in slow cooker.
- Step 3 Whisk together eggs and milk, basil, chives, dill, thyme, kosher salt, black pepper in a medium bowl; pour egg mixture over tomatoes. Sprinkle evenly with feta.
- Step 4 Cover and cook on LOW until set, about 3 hours.